1. Our Collection and Use of Personal Information
2. Examples of Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It
You may provide Inquiry Removers with a variety of Personal Information, including your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, payment information, and tax identification number. The Personal Information we collect allows us to deliver requested products, services and information to you, to stay in contact with you, and to manage Inquiry Removers’ relationship with you. By providing Inquiry Removers with Personal Information, you consent to Inquiry Removers’ transfer and storage of that information. Inquiry Removers also may use your Personal Information for research, development, and analysis, and for advertising, marketing, product and service offerings, security, fraud prevention, and other business activities.
3. Our Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
Non-Personal Information is information in a form that does not allow for direct association with a specific person. This information is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. We may collect, use, monitor, analyze, transfer, and disclose Non-Personal Information for any purpose.
4. Examples of Non-Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It
5. Our Sharing of Information with Others
Personal Information. We do not share Personal Information with businesses or individuals outside of Inquiry Removers, except under the following circumstances: Consent – We will share your Personal Information with others outside of Inquiry Removers when we have your consent to do so. Service Providers – We provide Personal Information to related companies and other trusted businesses or persons who use, analyze, or process it on our behalf, based on our instructions and in compliance with appropriate confidentiality and security measures. For example, we may use others to:
• deliver, evaluate the effectiveness of, and assist in improving our products and services
• conduct consumer research and satisfaction surveys
• assist us in analyzing and understanding consumers and how to reach them more effectively
• assist us in fraud prevention, with our security measures, and to provide us technical support
• provide customer support
• manage customer data, and to ensure data integrity and accuracy
• process financial transactions and perform accounting functions
• advertise, market, or make product or service offerings
Legal Reasons – We will share Personal Information with others outside of Inquiry Removers if we have a good-faith belief that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to:
• comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request
• protect our operations or customers
• detect, investigate, or address fraud, security, or technical problems
• investigate potential violations of and enforce applicable terms of service
In the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third-party.
Non-Personal Information. We may share Non-Personal Information publicly and with our strategic partners. For example, we may share Non-Personal Information to describe the size and success of our firm.
6. Transparency and Choice
7. Social Media Plug-ins
8. Information Security and Retention
9. Third Party Privacy Policies
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 18. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 18, we will take steps to delete the Personal Information as soon as possible.
11. Consumer Surveys
13. Request for Information
Last Updated 05/13/2020.